The objective of the 2nd International Forum arranged in Health Promotion Research is to enable researchers, practitioners and policy makers to share, discuss and develop health promotion research and practice specifically related to future health under t he label NEXT HEALTH. The Forum will be a joint event with the Global Working Group on Salutogenesis.
The Forum will partly be arranged in parallel sessions and partly as plenary sessions. The last day will be dedicated to Health Promotion and Best Practi ce Research. Contribution of oral paper presentations and posters are welcome.
The venue will be at the Clarion Hotel in Trondheim, close to the harbour in central Trondheim and within walking distance of the beautiful city centre and a range of historica l and cultural attractions.
The detailed program and instructions for registration are displayed at:
The Forum will be hosted by the Research Centre for Health Promotion and Resources
Invited speakers are :
- Professor Ilona Kickbusch, Graduate Institute of International
and Development Studies, Geneva
- Professor Elisabeth Fosse, University of Bergen and University
College of Vestfold
- Professor Maurice Mittelmark, University of Bergen
- Professor Magnus Sverke, University of Stockholm
- Professor Fredrik Carlsen, Norwegian University of Science and
- Professor Georg Bauer, University of Zürich and Center for
Organizational and Occupational Sciences
- Professor Bjarne Bruun Jensen, Steno Healt h Promotion Center
- Professor Helen Berry, University of Canberra
- Dr Monica Lillefjell, Research Centre for Health Promotion and
- Dr Line Oldervoll, RCHPR
- Professor Camilla Ihlebæk, Norwegian University of Life Sciences